What kind of procedure is it and what are its advantages?
There is a fundamentally different solution, which allows you completely rejuvenate your skin at the dermis level – laser rejuvenation. In our clinic we use fractional rejuvenation ResurFX as a modern resurfacing technology for youthful, healthy, radiant skin. The unique ResurFX fractional rejuvenation technology is used for non-ablative skin rejuvenation and is a comfortable and fast cosmetic procedure that produces great results. The procedure accelerates cell renewal and new collagen production.
The ResurFX laser procedure can be applied to all areas of the face, neck and décolleté, hands, the entire body. It’s great for any shade and skin type, even the most sensitive skin.
The procedure has several advantages:
– Deep rejuvenation at the dermis level.
– Fractional rejuvenation has similar as laser resurfacing, but without long-term rehabilitation and complications.
– Low invasiveness. Laser exposure does not damage the stratum corneum of the epidermis and does not violate the barrier of the skin.
– Universality. You will get a comprehensive result – the skin is tightened, age spots are eliminated, the relief is leveled, the skin texture becomes dense and elastic.
What problems does it solve?
- Fading skin on the face, neck, décolleté, arms and body
- Wrinkles of any depth
- Reduced skin turgor
- Dull and uneven complexion
- Dark spots
- Photo- and chrono-aging of the skin
- Postoperative and traumatic scars
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
How does the procedure work?
The ResurFX laser creates microzones in the skin, between which there are gaps of intact tissue. Inside these microzones, the process of cell regeneration starts and new collagen forms. Thus, with each subsequent procedure, the old collagen base is replaced with a new one, and as a result, you will have renewed youthful skin.
What is the result?
– skin gains elasticity and tightens
– pigmentation and enlarged pores disappear
– corrects facial lines and wrinkles
– the oval of the face is tightened
– smoothes acne scars
– dull and uneven complexion will disappear
– gives a fresh look to aging skin
How many procedures are required to complete the course?
On average, the course consists of 2-5 procedures, once in 1.5-2 months. The repeated ResurFX procedure is usually performed in 1.5-2 months. However, in six months post-procedure you will continue to see improvements in the condition of your skin. The number of procedures depends on the individual. It can’t be predicted and depends on the doctor’s recommendations, as well as on the many individual characteristics of each patient.
Skin care after the procedure
– Discomfort in the treatment area (burning, redness, swelling, crusts) can persist from 1 to 7 days. After treatment, the vessels can immediately stick together, darken (due to blood coagulation) and/or rupture (a small bruise is formed).
– Darkening of the age spot after the procedure is normal. The damaged pigment should peel off within 7-14 days.
– It is necessary to avoid thermal procedures (sauna, hot baths, etc.), as well not to exert any traumatic effects on the skin (mechanical, chemical peelings and dermabrasion) for 2 weeks after the procedure. Cosmetological face cleansing can be applied no earlier than 14 days after this procedure.
– It is recommended to keep the treated area dry for 2 days after the procedure. The surface should be treated with a special alcohol-free antiseptic solution for skin and mucous membranes (for example, Chlorhexidine 0.5mg / ml) for 2 days, 2 times a day. Also to use one of the indicated preparations Panthenol-spray, Bepanthem cream or Cicaplast B5 50 SPF for 4-7 days, 2-3 times a day. Plus other recommendations made by the doctor.
– Due to the increased sensitivity of the skin to ultraviolet light, which may occur after the laser procedure, it is necessary to avoid exposure to sunlight on the skin for 4 weeks or use sunscreen with a protection of 30-50 SPF, renewing the cream every 2-3 hours.
– Makeup may be applied after 48 hours.
– In case of any complications, you should immediately contact your doctor and follow their recommendations.
Do not use if one or more of the following applies to you:
– Inflammation in the treatment area
– Pregnant or breastfeeding
– Malignant tumours in the treatment area