Why acne scar removal?
– Reverse the seemingly permanent effect of acne
– Clear your skin of new and old acne scars – in one single treatment
– Get amazing results with minimal downtime
Ultimate treatment for acne scars
We offer a range of solutions for acne scar revision, including DeepFX/ActiveFX, two fractional resurfacing solutions of the AcuPulse system. We enable to offer you amazing improvements in both the tone and the texture of your acne scars. Effective for different types of scars, such as shallow round or deep scars. Acne Scar Removal remodels your skin’s structure, stimulating it to regenerate itself.
What kind of procedure, what are its advantages?
Acne scarring most often develops as a result of damage to the skin during the healing of active acne. The most common type of acne scar is called atrophic acne s car and accounts for 80 to 90% of all people with acne scars. Atrophic acne scars are characterized by a net loss of collagen. A minority of patients, representing about 10% of all those with acne scars, have hypertrophic or keloid acne scars, and these are characterized by a net increase in collagen.
Fractional laser resurfacing can be ablative or non-ablative and is commonly used to treat acne scars of a wide variety of types. There is a dual advantage of laser for acne scars including the stimulation of wound regeneration as well as the increased production of fibroblasts which lead to an increased collagen and elastin and hyaluronic acid.
Our doctors are expert in the use of all types of lasers presented in the clinic. We focus on results-driven treatment underpinned by the latest treatment protocols so that our patients get the very best outcomes.
1). Acne scar removal with AcuPulse CO2 laser
Ablative fractional CO2 laser resurfacing is the gold standard in acne scar treatment and results in less tissue damage and swelling, as well as a shorter recovery time compared to surgical methods.
Usually prescribed for deep multiple scars. Since the laser is ablative, a crust forms at the site of scar removal on the day of exposure. The laser beam polishes the outer cover of the tissue, then the layer-by-layer elimination of damaged skin cells is carried out. After that, the body starts a self-healing mechanism and cell renewal occurs, which leads to skin regeneration in the treated areas. Thus, laser treatment of scars provides alignment and smoothing of the skin exactly where it has defects. Significantly improves the structure of the skin and, accordingly, its appearance.
The main advantages of the AcuPulse CO2 laser:
- The ability to work with scars and scars of any kind, size, shape, location.
- High accuracy of exposure in area and depth.
- During laser therapy, the surrounding skin is not affected, injured, or deformed.
- Simultaneous disinfection of the area of laser exposure, which eliminates the occurrence of secondary inflammation.
- Noticeable result after 1 session.
- The ability to remove scars and scars in delicate places: décolleté, neck, eyelids, hands.
- Laser scar removal is suitable for all skin types.
2). Acne scar removal with ResurFX
The ResurFX module belongs to non-ablative lasers, rehabilitation is faster and easier. The laser beam creates many microzones on the surface of the skin, between which islands of intact tissue remain. In response to laser exposure, the skin begins to recover: cells regenerate, new collagen is formed. Procedure after procedure, the old collagen frame is replaced by a new one, as a result, post-acne scars become less noticeable, the skin is smoothed and evened out.
The main advantages of the ResurFX method:
1). ResurFX scar removal is effective in any form and location of scars if the injury was not earlier than 4 weeks before the procedure.
2). ResurFX laser scar removal does not destroy the upper layer of the epidermis, which means that the barrier functions of the skin are not violated.
3). Recovery after the ResurFX procedure takes from 1 to 3 days and during this time there is no need to stay at home.
4). ResurFX laser scar removal can be done at any time of the year.
5). Removal of keloid scars with the ResurFX laser has a minimum of contraindications and can be performed on the day of treatment.
3). TriFractional resurfacing on Legend Pro+
Fractional RF microneedling is one of the latest treatments to be utilised successfully for the treatment of acne scars. RF microneedling is particularly suitable for the treatment of deeper and fibrotic acne scars which have proven resistant to treatment with other less powerful treatments available elsewhere.
The minimally invasive fractional RF microneedling technique overcomes these problems by creating thermal zones through RF heating with minimal damage to the epidermis. The microneedles allow the delivery of a precise amount of RF energy to a given depth at the discretion of the doctor.
RF energy is delivered to both layers of the skin simultaneously, resulting in epidermal resurfacing and dermal stimulation for deeper remodelling. The RF microneedling technology device maintains a dermis temperature of 52°C while the temperature at the epidermis, the top layer of the skin, remains below 40°C. This controlled energy deliver through a precise handpiece. The RF energy can be adjusted for different applications and treatment areas.
The most important advantages of RF microneedling is that it can be used on all skin types, in summer and on tanned skin.
What are the results of the procedure?
AcuPulse CO2 laser:
1) Destruction of scar tissues and their replacement with healthy skin cells;
2) The complexion becomes more even;
3) Normo- and hypertrophic scars become pale, do not protrude above the skin surface;
4) The border between atrophic scars and normal skin becomes less visible;
5) Small scars and depressions disappear completely.
1) Scar margins are significantly smoothed out;
2) The depth of damage decreases, the scar tissue becomes softer;
3) Improves skin condition, evens out complexion;
4) The skin in the area of deformation acquires a more even tone and texture. The scar becomes less pronounced or almost invisible.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles;
- Rejuvenation of the entire face as well as areas such as the neck, chest and hands;
- Improving the appearance of stretch marks and acne;
- Increasing skin firmness and brightness;
- Reducing skin pigmentation and enhancing even skin tone;
- Improving skin irregularities and reduction in pore size;
- Providing gradual, natural-looking improvement.
When will I see the result?
AcuPulse CO2: The result after the first procedure. The course of procedures for scars, post-acne depends on the depth of the scars and their area. On average, 1-3 procedures are required.
ResurFX: The result after the first procedure. The course of procedures depends on the depth of the scars and their area. On average, 2-4 procedures are required.
Microneedling RF: The result becomes noticeable after 4 weeks after the first procedure. For more effective results, it is recommended to undergo a course of treatment in 3-5 procedures.
- herpes in an acute form;
- skin diseases in the acute stage;
- after intensive sunburn;
- pregnancy, lactation period.
All laser treatments are performed by high qualified doctors.