How it works?
TriFractional energy pulses create microscopic wounds that activate the body’s natural healing response mechanism. The process also stimulates collagen fibers – vital components in the skin’s structure – to contract and regenerate or remodel in a process called neocollagenesis.
What is the result?
TriFractional resurfacing treatment offers safe facial skin rejuvenation. It has shown to be effective in:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenation of the entire face as well as areas such as the neck, chest and hands
- Improving the appearance of stretch marks and acne
- Increasing skin firmness and brightness
- Reducing skin pigmentation and enhancing even skin tone
- Improving skin irregularities and reduction in pore size
- Providing gradual, natural-looking improvement
Slight swelling, redness or feeling some heat in the treated area may occur after a TriFractional resurfacing procedure. However, these side effects are temporary and usually disappear quickly.
How many procedures are required to complete the course?
You will see noticeable improvement in your skin after your first procedure, most people experience optimal improvement over the course of 3-4 treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart between sessions. More treatments may be necessary for severe acne scarring or enhanced improvement of wrinkles. Treatments normally occur every 4 weeks.