What kind of procedure is it and what are its advantages?
Premature aging, dehydration and hyperpigmentation are experienced by many women and men. The skin’s condition worsens due to a decrease in the protective barrier, hormonal disruptions, disease in the internal organs, unbalanced diet, bad habits, and regular stress. Skincare products are not enough to restore health and radiance as creams and serums act only on the surface. To achieve the desired result, it is necessary to start regeneration processes at the cellular level.
Mesotherapy for the face and body is an effective way to make the skin firm and refreshed. A special cocktail with a rich composition is injected into the problem areas. The technique is commonly used in cosmetology as it allows us to significantly improve the condition of the skin in a short period of time.
Facial mesotherapy has many advantages:
- The injection is administered in a precise dose and affects only a specific area of the face or body. Thanks to this, it is possible to select substances for specific purposes. For example, the injection of drugs that activate the lipolysis processes to break down fat molecules, and to use substances that are responsible for the production of elastin and collagen against wrinkles.
- Local blood supply improves. During the procedure, the doctor stimulates the skin receptors with a needle, causing blood microcirculation to improve.
- Natural cell regeneration occurs. In response to the injection of the drug, healing processes begin in the damaged areas.
- The enlarged pores are narrowed, acne is significantly reduced.
- Pigmented spots are whitened, the general tone of the face is even.
- Dry skin is moisturized and oily skin gets rid of excessive grease.
Head skin mesotherapy is one of the most effective methods of treating hair loss, brittleness, dryness and split ends. The specialists of our center select special preparations that stimulate the blood circulation of the skin and hair follicles, as well as vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and other components – it is possible to select a combination of enhanced nutrition for each type of hair.
Body mesotherapy’s positive effects are comparable to those of procedures such as liposuction and dermolipectomy. Localized fat deposits on the body and face, especially in women, are the cause of discomfort and stress for most patients in beauty salons and clinics. The mesotherapeutic treatment activates the breakdown of fats to fatty acids and ensures their subsequent excretion through the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
What problems does it solve?
Mesotherapy for facial skin:
- The presence of fine wrinkles
- Prevention of skin aging
- Dryness of the dermis
- Damaged areas (after cleaning, peeling, etc.)
- Problem skin on the face
- Before and after exposure to ultraviolet radiation
- Lack of vitamins, overly pale and dull complexion
Mesotherapy head skin:
- Reactive hair loss
- Fragile hair
- Seborrhea or dandruff
- Premature gray hair
- Androgenic alopecia
- Alopecia areata
- Fat deposits in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, lateral surfaces of the torso, shoulder and collarbone area
- Out of shape figure
- Withered skin that has lost its firmness and radiance
How does the procedure work?
Skin mesotherapy is an injection procedure. The cosmetologist selects a product taking into account the desired result, the current condition of the skin and the characteristics of the client’s body. A meso-cocktail with hyaluronic acid, vitamins, minerals, phospholipids and other components is introduced into the correction area. The active ingredients in mesotherapy accelerate regeneration, moisturize, and improve blood flow.
Substances used for meso cocktails in our center:
Filorga NCTF 135 is an enriched cocktail designed for patients around 30 – 35 years old. The solution moisturizes the deep dermal layers of the skin and effectively prevents the appearance of aging and photo-aging.
Teosyal Puresense Redensity 1 – a unique cocktail of antioxidants, vitamin B6, minerals and amino acids. It acts as a kind of structural element for the restoration of the dermis and activation of important biochemical processes.
JaluPro HMW is an improved injected solution that preserves and restores the structure of the dermis, physiologically rejuvenating the collagen framework and promoting metabolism in the affected area.
Dr. Cyj hair filler is the first DR.CYJ anti-hair loss filler with hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides, growth factors, coenzymes, trace elements, minerals and vitamins.
Dermaheal HL is a brilliant solution to hair loss problems. It is used to restore hair growth, prevent hair loss and improve metabolic processes in the scalp.
Dermaheal LL – this unique formula allows cells to block new fat accumulation and help break down existing fat deposits. The mesotherapy complex has a beneficial effect on problem areas and helps to correct the figure overall.
Meso- Wharton P199– is intensive restructuring anti-age injection treatment to reactivate the proliferation and differentiation of adult stem cells in older skin, after 40-45 years old. This innovative treatment triggers the cellular renewal of skin, altering its structure, stimulates the fibroblast synthesis of new collagen for effective extracellular matrix revitalization. It contains Wharton Jelly Peptide P 199, hyaluronic acid, amino acid complexes, antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, minerals, microelements, nucleic acids and dermal growth factors, which activate the proliferation and differentiation of the skın’s endogenous stem cells, providing the cellular foundation for skin renewal.
As a result of the tissue regeneration and collagen production induced by Meso-Wharton P199, many patients report:
- Younger looking skin
- Minimization of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of acne scars
- Improved skin texture
Since it takes time for the skin to regenerate new tissue and produce collagen, it may take up to several weeks before you notice optimal results.
Meso-Xanthin F199 is an injectable treatment that prevents photo- and chronoaging of skin and intensifies the regeneration of damaged and mature skin.
This innovative therapy targets the genes responsible for the synthesis of proteins involved in skin repair and regenerative processes. The therapy improves the quality of life of skin cells, making them more durable and reduces their chronic inflammation by inhibiting inflammatory mediators. The key component of the product is Fucoxanthin, a substance that efficiently restores DNA in skin cells damaged by oxidative stress, insolation, and chronic aging.
Benefits of the Meso-Xanthin F199 Injection Treatment:
- Stimulation of the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Firms and uplifts slack and sagging skin
- Reduces facial fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Restores a younger facial appearance
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation and dark age spots
- Lightens and brightens dark, dull skin
- Moisturizing of dehydrated skin
- Restores skin radiance
- Treatment of acne and post-acne conditions (dark spots, scars); prevents the onset of adult acne
- Oily skin treatment, normalization of the secretion of the oil glands
MESOEYE C71 is an innovative injectable treatment with unique patented peptides for fast, efficient and safe non-surgical solution of aesthetic problems in the periorbital area including dark circles, eye bag puffiness and crow’s feet wrinkles.
It eliminates the puffiness and pastosity in the periorbital area while also making the dark circles under eyes less prominent.
The injectable has the form of a gel, which contains in its composition hyaluronic acid, vitamins, amino acids, oligopeptides and the like. These natural active substances, forming a super effective cocktail, eliminate many disadvantages and problems of the periorbital zone. These problems are usually caused by age-related changes, when the vessels deteriorate, the lymphatic drainage of the skin tissue slows down, the elasticity of the eyelid skin decreases and the skin of the eyelids becomes thinner.
Benefits of the MESOEYE C71 injection treatment:
- Elimination of swelling in the periorbital area
- Activation of lymphatic drainage (improvement of the skin tone, a significant reduction in the intensity of the color of dark circles under the eyelids)
- Improvement of elasticity and tone of the skin around the eyes
- Elimination of dryness and scaling of the skin, supportive therapy after blepharoplasty
- Elimination of threatening eyelids
- Correction of wrinkle meshes and smoothing of skin relief
The manual method makes it possible to carry out manipulations more precisely. For the correction of, for example, wrinkles, the manual method is much more effective than the hardware one. Also, the risk of injury to small vessels on the face is reduced.
The procedure is practically painless. If necessary, the doctor will use a special anesthetic. After the procedure, a slight reddening of the skin may appear for a short time, but it passes very quickly.
What is the result?
Thanks to the complex effect, wrinkles on the face become less noticeable, the skin smoothes, elasticity increases and inflammation disappears. Complex rejuvenation of the face takes place – a fresh, radiant and rested look is guaranteed!
Scalp mesotherapy helps to stop baldness, strengthen hair roots, restore scalp functions, make hair healthier, shinier and deals with excess sebum production.
Thanks to mesotherapy, the shape of the body will be altered, the layer of subcutaneous fat will decrease and cellulite will be eliminated. Since the drugs destroy the very cause of the appearance of deposits, the skin relief will become smooth and taut, firmness and elasticity will return.
How many procedures are required to complete the course?
The results will be noticeable after 2-3 procedures. For example, if you want to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes, you will need 3-4 procedures once per week, for face lifting – about 8 procedures.
Do not use if one or more of the following applies to you:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Skin disease
- Chronic vascular pathology (hypertension grade 3, coronary heart disease grade 3)
- Chronic renal failure or nephropathy
- Pregnant in the 3rd trimester
- Acute febrile illnesses
- Blood clotting disorder as a result of a disease (hemophilia)
- Use of anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents (heparin, coumarins, aspirintrental, tiklid)