Rosacea is a chronic non-infectious, progressive disease associated with inflammation of the vessels of the skin of the face. In the early stages of rosacea, patients experience redness of the face, a feeling of heat and flushes on the face. At later stages, there are telangiectasias, papules and pustules, disruption of the sebaceous glands. In many cases, the course of rosacea is complicated by demodicosis, the pathological activity of a subcutaneous mite, which aggravates the inflammatory process.
Our doctors can now treat your Rosacea symptoms and ensure great looking skin, while treating not only the redness and flush, but also removing skin imperfections and stimulate collagen and elastic fibers production. Rosacea treatment uses Lumenis’ IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology to gently target the vascular condition. The light wave of IPL destroys the pigment contained in dilated vessels and restores a healthy skin color. The wave affects only the removed defect, while maintaining the integrity of healthy tissues
- Unique modern equipment – IPL M22 device .
- Quickly and effectively eliminates skin problems. Visible improvements after the first treatment.
- The method is non-invasive and painless.
- Absolute security. Phototherapy (IPL) activates the skin’s own regenerative potential and does not harm the body.
- No side effects and no downtime.
What problems does it solve (testimony)?
Phototherapy can successfully deal with such skin problems:
- Telangiectasia (vascular manifestations)
- Erythema (redness)
All of them are associated with disruption of the small dermis vessels and express in the form of persistent redness, vascular networks and “asterisks”.
How is the procedure going?
The light emitted by the IPL module passes through a special blocking filter that cuts off unnecessary light fluxes and transmits only waves with a wavelength range of 515-1200 nm. When light is absorbed by hemoglobin, which is located in the vessels of the surface network, they are heated. As a result of such exposure, pathologically altered vessels coagulate, and then completely disappear, inflammation decreases, and the skin acquires a healthy color.
What are the results of the procedure?
- Traceless removal of spider veins, elimination of pathological blush, red spots.
- Smooth and delicate skin.
- Alignment and improvement of skin color.
- Removal of pigmentation of various origins.
- Smoothing of small wrinkles, narrowing of pores.
- Acceleration of skin regeneration.
When will I see the results?
The duration of treatment depends on the stage of the disease, its severity. To completely eliminate vascular manifestations, a course of 3-6 procedures may be required, which are carried out at intervals of 3-4 weeks.
Recommendations after treatment
- Avoid exposure to active sunlight for a month.
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 50 before going outside.
- Follow all the recommendations, use cosmetic and medical products prescribed by the doctor.
- Pregnancy and lactation period
- Acute stages of infectious and viral diseases
- Acute inflammatory process in the area of the procedure
- Predisposition to the formation of keloid scars
- Oncological diseases
- Sunburn 4 weeks before treatment