TriPollar RF and dynamic muscle activation is the only body contouring treatment that tightens skin, reduces fat, and enhances muscles, all in the same treatment!
The combination of RF energy with dynamic muscle activation of DMA provides uniform heating in the deeper layers of the dermis, stimulates SMAS and allows you to achieve more effective and faster results, contributes to significant skin tightening, eliminates local fat deposits, fights cellulite and tightens the skin.
TriPollar RF and DMA can treat any area of the body, excluding the breast and thyroid area. Procedure is ideal for larger areas of the body like the abdomen, love handles, upper back (bra line), thighs and buttocks. In addition, TriPollar RF with DMA can work on hard-to-treat areas such as the neck, double chin, flabby arms, around the knees etc.
How does it work?
The treatment harnesses the body’s natural processes for the most effective skin tightening, body contouring and cellulite reduction results. TriPollar RF and DMA treatment is based on lipolysis – a natural fat metabolism process that takes place every time we fast or do intensive exercise.
- Focused TriPollar RF energy safely heats the fat layer, causing fat cells to increase their metabolism, release lipids (liquid fat) to their environment and to shrink.
- At the same time, DMA energy triggers muscle contractions which squeezes the fat cells. The mechanical squeezing effect causes fat cells to release even more fat, which is then pushed by the muscles toward the lymphatic drainage.
- In addition, TriPollar RF energy stimulates fibroblasts (a type of skin cell that produces new collagen and elastin fibres) resulting in immediate and long term skin tightening results.
What is the result?
You will achieve further results:
- Diminish stubborn fat deposits
- Contour the body and reduces circumference
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Tighten the skin and reduce laxity in the tummy, arms, buttocks, legs and thighs
- Improve the texture of the skin
- Firm the muscles
Most patients start to see skin tightening results immediately after the first treatment. Body contouring results may also be noticed after one treatment, while long term results are mostly visible 6-8 weeks after the last session. Since the effect is cumulative, more sessions will provide more dramatic results for a longer period of time.
Following treatment, some initial swelling and/or redness can be expected – these symptoms are minimal and very temporary. Patients experience no pain or discomfort during or after the procedure; to the contrary, most report a pleasing sensation like that of a warm massage. Patients can resume normal daily activities immediately including exercise.
How many procedures are required to complete the course?
For the optimal results, we recommend a series of 4-8 treatments a week apart.