Why Endospheres Therapy?
Treatment with Endospheres therapy is completely painless, non-invasive, safe, suitable for everyone.
Endosphères Therapy has unique results in aesthetic medicine, in effective slimming, firming, removing cellulite, and also filling and enhancement of all parts of the body you are not satisfied with.
Endospheres Therapy can also
– Resolve all forms of cellulite
– Ensure deep tissue relaxation
– Return strength of the skin
– Remove liposuction folds
– Prevent aging
– Improve lymphatic and venous circulation
How does it work?
Endosphères Therapy utilizes an innovative compression microvibration system that guarantees excellent results. With a roller containing 55 hypoallergenic silicone balls, it produces low-frequency mechanical vibrations that act directly on the main causes of cellulite – lymphatic stasis, fluid accumulation, and fat cell aggregates so that the best results in cellulite combat are achieved. The special honeycomb arrangement of the vibrational elements on the roller applied with micro-compression on the tissues, creates deep stimulation of blood vessels and metabolism. The tissue is thus subjected to increased “vascular exercise”, which supports the improvement of the microcirculatory system, fat cell degradation, acceleration of metabolism, and the formation of collagen and elastin.
Why is Endospheres Therapy better technology than LPG?
1. Any preparation is no needed before treatment with Endosphères. The treatment is completely painless and pleasant. LPG treatment, until now the most popular in the fight against cellulite, is largely painful, especially during the first treatments.
2. Another difference is between technology used by both devices. LPG works by vacuum, while the Endosphères method is based on compression. With this specific technology, Endosphères can be used on multiple body areas. Contraindications or even complete limitations of use of LPG for certain parts of the body exist but Endosphères possibilities are much larger. We can also notice that the vacuum action of LPG can decrease the elasticity of the skin.
3. The most important advantage is more efficient and visible results. Even after first session patient will see result as more tight, elastic, smooth skin. After course of treatment the result is keeping and will accrue.
How often should the treatment be applied?
Any preparation is no needed before treatment with Endosphères. The treatment is completely painless and pleasant. LPG treatment, until now the most popular in the fight against cellulite, is largely painful, especially during the first treatments.
For selecting the number of sessions, it is necessary to know that different degrees of cellulite exist. For so-called “young” cellulite (1st and 2nd degree), 6 sessions are sufficient, twice a week. After treatment, you need a maintenance treatment 1-2 times a month. The 3rd or 4th stages of cellulite require 12 sessions 3 times a week (it can also be adapted according to clients´ request). Maintenance treatments should be done twice a month.