CONTOUR PLASTIC (Dermal fillers)
What kind of procedure is it and what are its advantages?
Dermal fillers is a popular aesthetic procedure that can quickly correct age-related changes. The fillers allow for wide possibilities in sculptural modeling of the face. Over time, the contours of the face change, under the influence of gravity, these areas tend to move downwards. This pro-cedure allows you to tighten the skin, fill in deep wrinkles, improve its relief, adjust the shape of the face, form beautiful cheekbones, create an expressive chin, change the contour and shape of the lips with this non-surgical method.
The local anesthesia is applied which reduces pain, and there is not require a long recovery period. The doctor properly select filler to avoid unwanted allergic reactions.
What problems does it solve?
The procedure will help in solving a wide range of problems:
- horizontal forehead wrinkles
- age-related changes in facial contour
- deep nasolabial folds
- wrinkles in the corners of the mouth
- crow’s Feet
- age-related changes in the lip line, as well as thin lips
- elimination of scars, including acne scars.
How does the procedure work?
The procedure consists of introducing a special filler that gives the skin elasticity and hydration. One of the components of the filler is hyaluronic acid. This helps to better deliver oxygen to cells, activates the synthesis of elastic fibers and use its own collagen. Preparations introduced under the skin create a kind of framework and additional volume in the corrected area.
What fillers we applicate in our clinic
- Juvéderm Ultra Smile – filler based on hyaluronic acid was created specifically for effective, comfortable lip augmentation and correction of their contour. Also, the drug is used to correct wrinkles and create an updated contour.
- Juvéderm Ultra 2, 3, 4 – filler makes possible to instantly get rid of wrinkles, correct the shape of the lips or change the oval of the face. It used in cases where the most pronounced effect is re-quired.
- Juvéderm Voluma – the main indications for filler use are the presence of deep wrinkles on the skin, loss of volume in the cheeks, cheekbones and chin. The gel also successfully restores facial contours.
- Teoxane RHA 2, 3, 4 – an innovative dynamic filler, the main component of which is hyaluronic acid. The drug is suitable for eliminating wrinkles on the moving areas of the face. Helps to deal with bumps of medium depth.
- Belotero balance – filler designed to increase the volume of skin tissue. The filler allows for a moderate increase in the volume of the corresponding areas, filling all types of wrinkles and re-pairing scars.
- Belotero volume – filler helps to remove wrinkles, replenish facial volume and shape areas such as temples, cheekbones, cheeks and chin.
Radiesse is not a hyaluronic acid, but a filler with calcium hydropaxite. It uses calcium-based microspheres to correct wrinkles and folds in the face and hands. The microspheres stimulate your body to produce collagen. Collagen is a protein that occurs naturally in the body and is re-sponsible for skin’s strength and elasticity. Radiesse can be used on areas as cheeks, laugh lines around the mouth, lips, and lip lines. Radiesse can also be used on the pre-jowl fold, on chin wrinkles, and on the backs of the hands.
What is the result?
The doctors at our clinic are very experienced with using fillers and the result is visible almost immediately. After the rapid disappearance of mild inflammation, dull skin and its problem areas literally change. The patient’s new appearance looks natural and the presence of added fillers is not visible.
The results of the procedure are amazing:
- One of the most important results is the restoration of the harmony of facial features
- General anti-aging effect
- Fine facial wrinkles disappear
- Deep wrinkles become less noticeable
- Nasolabial folds are eliminated
- The oval shape of the face is restored
- Pigmentation disappears
- Lip contour becomes even and clear
- The general condition of the skin improves: tone, elasticity, etc.
- Smoothes or completely rids skin of scars and post-acne marks
How many procedures are required to complete the course?
The average duration of filler placement is 12-18 months, in some cases it can last longer.
Do not use if one or more of the following applies to you:
- Allergy to filler components
- Allergy to lidocaine
- Infectious skin diseases
- Coagulation disorders
- Pregnant or lactating
- Immunopathology (autoimmune connective tissue diseases)
- Any inflammation, acute chronic diseases and their exacerbations